Broad spectrum tinted sunscreen
Tinted, broad spectrum sunscreen with 100% mineral-based UV filters absorbs oil for a long-lasting matte finish.
A 100% mineral-filter, oil-absorbing sunscreen, Physical Matte UV Defense SPF 50 contains micro-fine zinc oxide (Z-Cote®) and titanium dioxide to provide broad spectrum protection against UVA/UVB rays. Formulated to withstand heat and humidity, the weightless mousse-like formula helps minimize the appearance of shine, sweat, and visible pores while smoothing the skin’s surface. It also features translucent color spheres to even out skin tone and oil-absorbing powders to leave skin with a long-lasting matte finish that enhances makeup application.
- Oil-absorbing powders minimize the appearance of sweat and shine
- Smoothes skin texture and refines the look of pores
- Translucent color spheres enhance skin tone and repel oil
- Weightless mousse dries to a powder finish and maintains a matte finish even in hot, humid conditions
- Non-comedogenic, non-acnegenic, paraben-, dye-, fragrance-, soy-, and gluten-free
HOW TO USE
- Apply sunscreen liberally to the face, neck, and chest 15 minutes before sun exposure and before applying makeup
- Reapply sunscreen after 40 minutes of swimming, sweating, immediately after towel-drying, and at least every two hours
- For children under six months of age, consult a physician before use