Tinted sunscreen for the delicate eye area with 100% mineral UV filters.
A gentle yet highly effective sunscreen formulated specifically for delicate skin around the eyes, Physical Eye UV Defense SPF 50 contains micro-fine zinc oxide (Z-Cote®) and titanium dioxide to provide broad spectrum protection against UVA/UVB rays. The non-migrating, non-irritating formula features nourishing ceramide technology to help reinforce the skin’s barrier while a subtle tint helps even out skin tone. Physical Eye UV Defense SPF 50 also doubles as a primer to create a smooth canvas for optimized makeup application.
- 100% mineral base, broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Non-migrating formula prevents irritation of the eye
- Sheer, universal tint suitable for all skin types, unifies natural skin tone around the eye
- Proven safe for use from the brow bone to the cheek bone, even on the eyelid;Tested safe post-injectable
- Paraben-, dye-, fragrance-, and gluten-free
HOW TO USE
- In the morning, following SkinCeuticals antioxidant application, squeeze a pea size amount of sunscreen onto fingertips
- Gently dab onto the entire eye area, including under the eyes, around the eyes, and on the eyelids
- Finish with a SkinCeuticals broad spectrum sunscreen for the entire face