Triple-action skin-brightening lotion with exfoliating and pigment-inhibiting ingredients helps fade the appearance of existing discoloration and even skin tone.
A lightweight, daily-use lotion designed to improve the appearance of skin discoloration, Advanced Pigment Corrector contains salicylic acid, hydroxyphenoxy propionic acid, and ellagic acid to exfoliate, enhance radiance, and even out skin tone. This potent blend of ingredients has been found to be as effective as 4% hydroquinone for improving the appearance of skin discoloration caused by accumulated sun damage, hormonal fluctuations, and the natural aging process in all skin tones.
- Exfoliates to improve the appearance of existing discoloration
- Enhances skin radiance
- Proven to maintain results achieved with the leading prescription-based treatment standard (4% hydroquinone + 0.025% tretinoin combined) during summer months
- Complements professional discoloration treatments, such as lasers and chemical peels
- Non-comedogenic, paraben-, dye-, and fragrance-free
HOW TO USE
- Use 1-2 times daily
- Apply 1-2 pumps to a dry face and other areas of discoloration or as directed by physician
- If using in morning, apply after a SkinCeuticals vitamin C antioxidant serum and before a SkinCeuticals sunscreen